Added a new option Oval shape for applying Mosaic & Blur effects.
You can use Shift key to make the size tool square.
Convenience improvements for the File Manage Tab
AVIF version update(0.8.1 -> 0.9.0)
- Fixed a bug that some noises like salts are added when recording - Fixed a crash that occurred when using a user image watermark.
v4.07 Mar 19, 2022
Hot fix for v4.06
- Fixed a bug where text and stickers were not inserted properly into the selected frames
- Fixed a bug where the minimap did not reflect changes in the current frame.
- Fixed a bug on the Collage skin.
- Bug fixes for user interactions with the color preservation in the Save dialog.
v4.06 Mar 17, 2022
New feature: Minimap
You can select multiple frames by moving the mouse while holding down the left mouse button.
Add an option for selecting adjacent pixels when chromakeying
Added WebP format when exporting selected frames.
You can select every even/odd/nth frame in the frame list.
You can disable the PrtSc key for Start/Stop recording.
Spanish translation has been added.
Thank Oscar Martell for the Spanish translation.
- Fixed a bug that the program does not refresh after undo while using the Edit tab.
- Fixed for crashes when resizing or cropping images.
- Fixed a bug that the program could crash when closing the Import tab.
- Fixed a bug that the PrtSc was not handled when the key was pressed very quickly in the recording window.
v4.05 Jan 24, 2022
Fixed the bug that image quality went worse than the previous version when saving as GIF.
v4.04 Jan 20, 2022
New feature: Save/Edit settings for sizes of the recording window.
Added some hotkeys for recording window.
- Ctrl+Shift+A: Add current window size to the custom list
- Ctrl+Shift+D: Select Capture Area
- Ctrl+Shift+F: Find window to recoard
Added user-friendly features on the Manage tab.
Shows a system error code and the help page when failed to register Pro edition.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when saving as GIF due to insufficient memory.
v4.03 Jan 10, 2022
New feature: copy/paste images with alpha channels
You can copy alpha channel images from Chrome, MS Word. See How-to
You can use the mouse wheel to move up/down slider controls.
You can operate more precisely by holding down the Control (Ctrl) key.
Collage: added a new option for playing in sequence.
Like a relay race, videos will be played one after the other in sequence. The file size of the result video will be much smaller than selecting the option "Play on repeat".
New photo frames
- Fixed a crash that occurred when a cache file can't be created due to insufficient temporary storage space.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when changing the size of the recording window while recording using the Enhanced Screen Capture (DXGI)